Project Recovery Kit – the best MS Project recovery tool offering record efficiency and ease of use
Project Recovery Kit
Project Recovery Kit helps fix damaged Microsoft Project data files (*.mpp files).
Project Recovery Kit is a specialized recovery tool that knows how to recover MS Project file data damaged in all kinds of incidents. If you are in serious trouble after a file corruption incident, nothing will do a better job recovering your MS Project file than this handy tool! Since there is no online Microsoft Project recovery tool, Project Recovery Kit is your only chance to get back on track quickly and without much hassle.
Project Recovery Kit offers the following functionality:
- Recovers data from damaged MS Project files of versions 2000, 2003, 2007,2010,2013
- Recovers all main fields in case of minor file corruption
- In case of serious data corruption, recovers all key fields except TaskName.
- Data export directly to MS Project
- A user-friendly, intuitive interface based on a multi-step wizard with a bare minimum of controls
- Works in Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Interface in 14 world languages
Don’t know how to recover a Microsoft Project file? Confused by the complexity of this task and lack if hands-on experience with data recovery tools? This MS Project file recovery tool utility will get your questions answered even if you are a complete novice with basic PC skills! The program is based on a fast and intelligent data recovery engine capable of handling the most serious cases of data corruption and restoring most of your work in seconds. This Microsoft Project corrupt file recovery solution comes with a very intuitive interface that uses a step-by-step approach to guiding users through the procedure and makes data recovery a matter of a few clicks. Once the user has selected a damaged file, the tool analyzes it and shows recoverable records in a table, including the most essential details, such as ID, name, task duration, start and finish time and date, predecessor, resource name and others. The only mandatory requirement of the program is the presence of a copy of MS Project on the user’s system, since recovered data are passed to it for saving.
Disclaimer: the project team of All Recovery Inc would like to draw your attention to the fact that the product was never meant to be a free tool, open source software or a part of a FOSS community project. This software is offered to customers on the try-before-you-buy basis and is not licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The development team of Project Recovery Kit does not ask you to donate and would be happy if you tried it in action by downloading the free demo version.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Installed Microsoft Project
Note: Project Recovery Kit does not repair content of password-protected Microsoft Project .mpp files.
This problem may happen when you have installed the Microsoft Project but did not run it or the Microsoft Project is installed under another user record.
Please try to run the software as administrator: To run the software as administrator you can click with the right mouse button to the program icon and choose run as... or run as administrator popup menu item.
To correctly export recovered data from Project Recovery Kit to Microsoft Project, it is necessary that:
- Project Recovery Kit and Microsoft Project were installed under the same Windows user account on the computer
- The current Windows user account has been included in the Administrators group. Adding the current user to the Administrators group must be done before installing both programs under this account
- Project Recovery Kit should run under the Windows user account that was used to install Microsoft Project